One of the best things you can do in life is to “Live Life Fully Covered.”
It’s time to just be honest and admit many bad things, gruesome tragedies and heart-rendering losses don’t always happen to “The Other Guy or The Other Woman.”
You Can Be “The Other Guy”
One day you could be “The Other Guy or The Other Woman” who;
- Loses their husband or wife whose income helped meet mortgage payments, to cancer;
- Suffers a life-changing heart attack which requires you to stay home to recuperate for six (6) months to a year or more;
- During their prime working years finds themselves as the primary care-giver for a parent, other elderly relative, or even a sibling who lacks long-term care coverage;
- Experiences the pain of burying a child;
- Watches as their house containing all their treasured belongings accumulated over a lifetime burns to the ground;
- Comes home after a hard day at work to discover they’ve been burglarized;
- Needs money to secure a new place to live while your home, co-op or condo is being rebuilt;
- Gets sued by the cyclist, pedestrian or other driver who can prove you were at fault;
- Gets sued by the cyclist, pedestrian or other driver who can’t prove you were at fault, but you must engage the services of an attorney to defend you against a baseless suit;
- Watches as their home is inundated by two (2) to ten feet of floodwaters even though you bought your home in a non-Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA).
- Owns the sweet and gentle nice old dog walking off the leash who rears up and mauls or takes a bite out of your neighbor’s child;
- Wonders who stole their new car;
- Never gets their wedding and bridesmaid dresses because the bridal shop went out of business unannounced, and the owners didn’t return your deposit.
It doesn’t always happen to “The Other Guy or The Other Woman.” It’s also amazing how these types of tragedies frequently happen yesterday, last night or while you were thinking about taking action to put the proper coverage in force.
Can Life’s Tragedies Be Stopped?
You can’t stop life’s tragedies. You can, however, take intelligent, adult steps to control their outcomes using;
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Co-op Insurance
- Condominium Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Personal Umbrella Liability Insurance
- Wedding Insurance
In over 37 years of helping my clients reach successful life outcomes using insurance and related financial services and products, I’ve realized for me it all comes down to one simple phrase:
“Live Life Fully Covered.”
I would be honored to help you reach your desired outcomes. Call me at 718-489-2218, or reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Let’s work together to make sure you “Live Life Fully Covered.”