Income tax returns are not toilet paper.
Get Your Toilet Paper Here!
- How many CPE classes did you attend last year?
- Which, if any, professional organizations do they belong to?
- What percentage of the returns you prepare are audited each year?
- Do they have a Federal PTIN?
- Do they have a New York State Tax Preparer Certificate of Registration?
- If they must relocate their office, how will they inform you of their new address?
- For how many years have they prepared income taxes?
- Are they aware of the EITC Due Diligence rules?
- Will you sign my income tax return?
- Do they make up their own itemized deductions so you will receive a larger refund?
- How many times have they been cited for filing fraudulent income tax returns?
Bottom line, stop worrying about today’s sale on income tax preparation. I’d be more concerned about the skills and professional manner of who is preparing my return.
In addition to providing his clients and seminar attendees (many of whom become his clients), with insurance and income tax strategies and solutions, Eustace L. Greaves Jr., also prepares income tax returns for over 150 of his clients annually. To contact Eustace L. Greaves Jr., about his insurance and income tax services, feel free to call him at 718-783-2722, or by email to [email protected].